Klipsch KPT- 904 LF

Sam74

Add some ZXPC 18x10, 17x11 or 510 clones W/ 2” drivers of choice and you’d have one hell of a system!

Just curious how you ended up with new bottoms without tops?  Or are you pivoting to some other combo?

Shipping options?

I have KPT-435’s (904 bottoms w/ 510/703 uppers) so just curious and planting seeds for others...

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your sale.

Do these typically come without horns?  Does the "B" or "M" renditions only refer to an option (passive processor) included or omitted from sets with horns?  Because there wouldn't need to be a crossover involved if there is only the low frequency part of the set, right?    I thought these come in a system that includes the horns, and either does or doesnt include the crossover, depending on whether its the "b" or "m" edition.

Thanks to whomever can clarify.

Correct the 904 is sold with either a a passive network in the LF cab or without a network for Bi-amping. The "sparrow" A.K.A K510 horn is normally sold with the LF cab. I'm not sure if you can by just the LF cab new and vice versa with the HF section. Either way these are awesome speakers!