Dean G built ALK Universal network SOLD

Given my recent spending spree (mid ‘80s LS and 1990 Forté IIs), I’m down to pocket lint. 

I’m a tinkerer by nature and old capacitors (at a minimum) are certainly going to be a siren call for me.

These look beautiful in an industrial sense.  Logical, neatly arranged, and with fresh, clean components.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Edited by Outrider 6

They are the last iteration of the Universal. There is more in parts than what is being asked for them. Great deal!

Al decided to make it an entry level network (CSW) and build it cheap, and at that point I bowed out.

If you change the big cap on the right from a 47 to a 33, you can use it a Cornwall. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, pbphoto said:

How did they compare to the stock LSII crossovers?

I honestly liked the LaScala II with either configuration. The process of installing these in my speakers really makes a comparison difficult. 

13 hours ago, Deang said:

They are the last iteration of the Universal. There is more in parts than what is being asked for them. Great deal!

Al decided to make it an entry level network (CSW) and build it cheap, and at that point I bowed out.

If you change the big cap on the right from a 47 to a 33, you can use it a Cornwall. 

Thank you for adding this info Dean. 

• Like 2