New Member Intro

orchardaudio

Hello,

About seven years ago, I was looking for an audio system for my house. At that time, I was not able to find anything that delivered the performance I was looking for at the price that I wanted to pay.

As an engineer, I thought: "Why can't I design my own?"

Two years later, I had a DAC and two 25W amplifiers. Friends and family would comment about how great the music sounded.

In 2017, I launched Orchard Audio (www.orchardaudio.com) with the hope of showing the world that excellent sound quality does not necessarily equate to spending many thousands of dollars.

I am an electrical engineer and have a wide variety of experience in different industries.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonid-ayzenshtat-9a988061/

Thank you @rplace for pointing out this forum to me.

~~Leo~~

Edited by orchardaudio
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, orchardaudio said:

In 2017, I launched Orchard Audio (www.orchardaudio.com) with the hope of showing the world that excellent sound quality does not necessarily equate to spending many thousands of dollars.

$1500 for a pair of 10 watt chip amps?  What am I missing?

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

$1500 for a pair of 10 watt chip amps?  What am I missing?

They are 150Wrms (300Wpeak).

There are no "chips", it is my own custom design no Hypex, Ncore, ICE, or any other off the shelf class d chips.

The amps use Gallium Nitride (GaN) transistor. Other amps with this technology cost way more.

I believe the price is very competitive for the level of performance and power that the amps offer.

BOSC.thumb.JPG.bccbb15e9c2e1880dd370192de229c79.JPG

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It's customary that all new vendors send a complimentary product to the first person that responds to their post.

Re:  Your complimentary product

Thank you VALUED CUSTOMER for being the first to respond to a new Klipsch Forum poster.  As you know we offer the finest selection in the industry and we are pleased to participate in the Klipsch vendor give away.

We know how much you use and enjoy our product so your complimentary sample of the finest all-beef manure is being overnighted to you now so you can enjoy it tomorrow.  Enjoy! 

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Cowpie Manufacturing of West Virginia

• Haha 4