Nice Forte II pair in MLK sold

314carpenter

6 hours ago, DizRotus said:

A photo from the listing keeps an alert post somewhat interesting even after the listing is deleted.  Now we’ll never know what the Forte II looked like, but the “capitalism” Heresy 2s look like this.

D76B68FB-E554-4C1E-833A-002751260470.jpeg

I would post photos all day if the Klipsch community forum website had more hardrive space on their servers. Last week my account was locked from posting any photos. I hit my limit before I even knew one existed. Took me 1 day to remove enough old photos to hold me for a while, but I am still rationing what I am going to post. Thanks for your donation.

Wonder who got the Chorus II's in MN that sold for =>$650 in the first couple of hours on Memorial day? I never ever had a chance to call. It reminds me of when I drove to 500 miles RT to MN in a snow storm there to get a pair priced similarly. When I got there the guy was visibly sweating from answering all of the phone calls he was getting while he awaited my arrival at 9PM. Gotta be first.