Rare K-31 12 inch subwoofers for Jubilee and legend klf 30

Dan700

I have 2 sets of 2 subs I am selling in pairs for 225.00 a paid since they're boxed and ready to go. I am not sure if these were ever used, they have been in boxes in a realtives repair shop for as long as I can remember. I inherited them but unfortunately need to sell them due to current conditions. I put an ohm meter on and tested great and hooked them up but didn't push them too hard but they definitely worked fine. I am not sure if they have been broken in yet, they feel a little stiff. I'm not an expert on them but they are in great shape if not new. Buyer will need to email me a shipping label or arrange a UPS pickup and I can get weight and dimensions to you. Email dmcmissoula@gmail.com if interested  or would like more pictures

K-31 10.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, babadono said:

Thanks I did not know Klipsch put timebombs in their horn loaded bass cabinets. What's the MTBF? Hopefully longer than I'll be around.

klipsch sells  a new woofer part number for the JUB , check the posts by Chief Bonehead

• Like 1