2A3 Tubes RCA, JJ, Sovtek, EH Gold SOLD

joessportster

I sold my 2A3 Amps all these tubes were bought as strong, New, or NOS. I played them all to a small degree and they all sounded fine. Alas I went with PP higher power and will not be going back. I am not much on hording so offered here for you consideration. My Location is 28351 North Carolina. All Prices are Plus the Ride and fees unless stated otherwise

RCA Dual Black plates 3 pairs all bought as strong pretty well matched sounded great 150.00 per pair or 350.00 for all 3 pairs 1 pair of RCA remaining

JJ 2A3-40 Basically new under 100 hours 110.00 SOLD

Sovtek 2A3 again as new under 100 hours 75.00 SOLD

Electro Harmonix Gold 2A3 matched approx 300 hours 75.00 SOLD

Buy all 6 pairs 500.00 plus fees Get free shipping to lower 48 states ONLY

Buy with confidence anything that Joe is selling, I have had multiple deals with Joe and the items have been better than advertised.I bought a pair of speakers today and Joe had to show me the imperfections and I am picky.I have never been a fan of open baffle speakers but after hearing Joe’s speakers today I may be in trouble.Thanks again Joe

7 hours ago, bkwa1959 said:

Buy with confidence anything that Joe is selling, I have had multiple deals with Joe and the items have been better than advertised.I bought a pair of speakers today and Joe had to show me the imperfections and I am picky.I have never been a fan of open baffle speakers but after hearing Joe’s speakers today I may be in trouble.Thanks again Joe

Yes Bobby we made the rabbit hole another level deeper......................................No worries I am always willing too help others spend some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on audio.  I wish I could have had everything set up properly as they are now, If I were a betting man I would bet you would leave the cardersounds and want the LiiF15 with Eminence Alpha 15" H-Frame Bass. Dialed in very nicely right now.  After you left I noticed I failed to set the right speaker properly so you were not getting the proper staging. From the way your are talking you must have thought they were decent even without proper spacing etc... It was great having you and Kim by the house today. Maybe we can do it again and I wont have my head up my arse when it comes to setup. One of these days I would love to see / hear your setup..........................Stay safe my friend