Altec A7's

Dave A

I have the horns and good drivers for two, two bass bins that need the refinishing work finished and one in great shape as is with the woofer there also in great shape. The two that need work do not have good woofers and I have three or four woofers I had stripped and was going to send to great Plains Audio for rebuild. If there is interest I can get pictures but two of these are on a top rack and I have to move things around to get to it so please do not ask unless you are serious. A7's are the only thing other than Klipsch I will work on but I am getting more stuff in soon and I have just run out of space for projects I may never continue.  Pick up only and if you are interested and willing to drive to 60 miles south of Nashville contact me and we can go from there.

Which components do you have?  ALTEC sold A-7's for over 40 years with several enclosure changes 825 > 828 variants, and dozens of driver/crossover loads from the early 30 watt 803 to the 150 watt 421-8H II in the 1236 PA version.  See www.LansingHeritage.org for more.

I can help you identify what you have with photos - I was the ALTEC-PRO factory rep 1974-75 and I'm still messing with them here in Minneapolis!

• Like 1

Pile of A7 stuff back up for sale. Buyer had some problems so here they are again. I will get a list of parts here later today.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, HiFi Heaven said:

Which components do you have?  ALTEC sold A-7's for over 40 years with several enclosure changes 825 > 828 variants, and dozens of driver/crossover loads from the early 30 watt 803 to the 150 watt 421-8H II in the 1236 PA version.  See www.LansingHeritage.org for more.

I can help you identify what you have with photos - I was the ALTEC-PRO factory rep 1974-75 and I'm still messing with them here in Minneapolis!

I appreciate the kind offer and if I need to get exact with these i will contact you. I am selling the pile for $750 so I am not going to spend a lot of time getting every detail. I can sell the horns alone on Ebay for almost this and throw the rest of the stuff out and not be bothered with it all. I might just keep it and finish the project too.