Old Cornwall speakers

Rob Foster

On 5/26/2020 at 9:04 AM, JRH said:

Shipped to Stereo Tronics on 11/12/76 to be exact.

HMMMM...11/12/76....that is around the time...or just after the time, that I started build Cornwalls.  So I MAY have built these...if they had 1977 serial numbers...I MOSTLY LIKELY would have been the builder, though!  When these were built, I was building half of all the Cornwalls that went to the sanding room...by the time January 1977 came around I was building MOST of the Cornwalls except for a very few.

I was hired in early July 1976...and assigned in the cabinet shop of the plant, but for my first four or so weeks was getting the new building ready to move into...the building was completed, but it took those few weeks to finish the steps necessary to spray down concrete sealer and then to actually spray the areas which had been readied,  . WITH the sealer  After that brsin-cell-murder experience, I was working in the cabinet shop, itself...by October I was already building completed cabinets...first Heresys, then Cornwalls were added to my rapidly growing list of things which I was assigned to do.

• Thanks 1