(SOLD) PARASOUND P6 For Sale - $995

BassMaykr

PARASOUND P6 - 2.1 Channel Preamplifier

Selling my P6 2-Channel preamp. Purchased new only one month ago - my plan was to also get an A23+ or A21+, but I've decided to go a different direction. This unit retails for $1,595. Nearly perfect condition with all original packaging included.

The sound is fairly neutral with a little bit of extra emphasis on the bass. The P6 is the most current model Parasound offers, and is feature rich - includes crossover management for two speakers, as well as the subwoofer. Find yourself a Parasound A21+ or a 23+ and you're good to go, or just pair with your current amp.

Can ship anywhere in the US via Fedex. I just ask we split shipping costs. Local pickup also available - I'm located in South Jersey. Perfect for someone looking to build a solid 2-channel setup.

unnamed-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 6/18/2020 at 11:05 PM, John V. said:

Hi, is the Parasound P6 still available?  If yes, Any damage or scratches or blemishes?  Will it ship in the original boxes?  I'm interested, please advise.  1.415.716.2963

The title has [Sold].in it that may not have appeared in your browser. I'm assuming it already sold.