Wow - Belle Klipsch - $950. Seattle area CL

hanksjim1

The spreadsheet says Belles in Good condition average $1916.  You can't go wrong at $950.

If they're real. 

Only two pictures of one speaker and one is a s/n.  Do your due diligence.  I would be wanting a pic of the other s/n, and more pictures of the enclosure of both speakers.

49 minutes ago, Skelt said:

The link for the phone number doesn't work.  The only contact is thru email.

Very ltitle info otherwise. 

Could be real it just looks shakey.

Works thru my browser

(206) 949-2976

3 hours ago, Heaterman said:

I think that ad’s BS.  

Exact same ad and pics were posted in SF’s Craigslist a week ago for $800.  I replied within minutes of the posting with no response.  It was removed in less than a day.

I had a fool who was doing crap like this. If there was a carver TFM 45 on craigslist and I know cos I posted it back in 2015. He would post a TFM75 - Yea unobtanium amp for a lower $ than the TFM45 I was selling. Making the TFM45 look over priced and hence not sell. It works for a while I think before people figure out its a fake ad. Then it adds to the publicity that someone would do BS like that to get it. But if you panic, you lose. He'd buy it out from you and delete his ad. I wonder who he scammed out of what - cos it sure as Heck didn't work on me.

These people mostly farm email addresses and phone numbers. Someone posted the new ALK La Scalas (or were they KH's?) here a few months ago at less than $1000.00.

I replied to what I thought he was doing, as these were brand new models that will (most likely) never sell for that amount.... ever.  I accused him of farming phone numbers. The post was deleted that day.

Edit: I remember now they were La Scala AL5.