Manned SpaceX launch Saturday

dtel

• Moderators

If the storms are not around in about 1 hour and 18 minutes they will launch the SpaceX at 4:33 pm EDT.

: Edit the launch was scrubbed because of weather, now it will be Saturday.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I hope they can launch her today
I’m charging my camera so I can shoot a video. If it’s a clean video, I’ll post it on here
I only live about 40 miles. Just south/east of me. I still remember that cold morning when the ( unthinkable ) happened, god rest their souls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dtel said:

One day I would like to be there to see one shot off, must be pretty amazing to see live.

reminds me of 1969  when Appolo 11 was on the Moon ,  the moment we heard the Eagle had landed -the world changed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dtel said:

One day I would like to be there to see one shot off, must be pretty amazing to see live.

Oh YEAH!

Go when there is a Saturn Five launch at night, I lived in Port St John less than 15 miles away and one of those would make it a bright as a blue sky summers day at noon for five minutes.

In Rockledge further south it would do the same but in PSJ swear I could feel them vibrate the ground too!

• Like 2