Manned SpaceX launch Saturday

dtel

2 hours ago, RandyH said:

you should be more concerned with no 1 ---as water is scarce in space

Well that's great if your out of uniform. What about if you have the uniform on? What about passing gas?

JJK

That congressman Eric Swallwell might have been better off had he been wearing one of those a year ago (??) when he had his on-air incident.

Hmmm....  then again, maybe he WAS wearing one and that's why he let something fly???

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

What about passing gas?

There apparently was an issue with the powdered drink Tang causing gas problems with earlier astronauts. I'm sure you can read up on it.

• Like 1

There apparently was an issue with the powdered drink Tang causing gas problems with earlier astronauts. I'm sure you can read up on it.

Dunno about Tang, but there was definitely an issue on Apollo 16 with orange juice. There was an open mic conversation between John Young and Charlie Duke about it.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

Dunno about Tang, but there was definitely an issue on Apollo 16 with orange juice. There was an open mic conversation between John Young and Charlie Duke about it.

I guess lighting a match is out of the question

• Like 1