Klipsch Cornwall type C-WO- 15 Vintage Speakers - $1050 (Dallas)

Alexander

3 hours ago, RandyH said:

These speakers are Vertical Cornwalls ----but they have been modified with Cornwall II crossovers ----and the K53 MIDS - and k77 M tweeters

You most defiantly know more than I on the CWs – I will catch on eventually with the older stuff. :)

Actually ,all that is original in these Cornwall Vertical 1973 speakers are the cabinets/ grilles /badges /and the  K600 mids metal horn ---- the woofer/mids/highs/crossover B3 are from a pair of  late production Cornwall 1 speakers -

8 hours ago, RandyH said:

Actually ,all that is original in these Cornwall Vertical 1973 speakers are the cabinets/ grilles /badges /and the  K600 mids metal horn ---- the woofer/mids/highs/crossover B3 are from a pair of  late production Cornwall II speakers -

They look nice, and RandyH is correct about the updates.  While true originality would be preferable, they’re still worth the asking price.  It would be nice if the original components were available and included, but I doubt it.

47456C9D-2CC4-4CFC-BB9D-3B1EE2DE26AE.jpeg

2 hours ago, OC71 said:

I’m in Dallas and looking for some CWs as an upgrade from Heresy IIs.   With the modifications are these worth taking a run at?

5 hours ago, DizRotus said:

They look nice, and RandyH is correct about the updates.  While true originality would be preferable, they’re still worth the asking price.  It would be nice if the original components were available and included, but I doubt it.

-Yes , and DizRotus may shime  in -

-The mods make a pair of 1973 CornwalL  Vertical  into a  Cornwall 1  1983-1985 , they can be laid on their sides if needed which is unique to the Verticals ----

-the mods are a newer woofer K33E  -K77M tweeter- K53 midrange and a B3 Crossover-