SOLD: Klipsch Type AA crossovers updated caps

avguytx

These were the original crossovers I used in my Belle clones that I built and they do sound great.  I had ordered matched pairs of the Russian PIO capacitors from an awesome seller on ebay and confirmed  this with my Fluke meter, too.  But, I ended up building a new set from scratch so these aren't being used.  I took everything off the boards and repainted them black then remounted and soldered everything in place.  Obviously these will work in a great many speakers so it's up to you to decide if they work for your needs.

Asking SOLD shipped anywhere in the CONUS.  Please let me know if any questions.

20200531_143639_copy_1024x393_1.jpg

20200531_143615_copy_1024x761_1.jpg

20200531_143657_copy_1024x357_1.jpg

Ok.  Was just curious if I was out of line.  Not really looking to do any trading as I am thinning things out that I'm not using.  I've got some other things listed on other sites including my Tubes4HiHi VTA ST-70, a pair of Infinity Quantum 3's, Stromberg Carlson ASR-120 console tube amp, and finding other things along the way.  Working on getting sod done for our yard so this helps to pay.  lol