Keces P3 Amp Linear Power Supply Dual 12/15/16 volt

A1UC

What were u using it for? Would this be good for any of the following? 
Chord 2qute dac
thorens td 209 turntable
Technics SL1200 mkII turntable

I was using it for my chord tt2 and m scaler which is also for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked up the thorns and the 2qute, both are a 12 volt dc. I’ve been wanting to try out an external linear power supply for a bit now. I was looking into mcru, but hadn’t yet pulled the trigger. I could definitely use this and the 2 outputs grants a lot of versatility. If you’re down i’ll PayPal you for this and you can just hold it to ship with the Accuphase. Would love the chord tt2 and scaler, but that’s deeper waters than I’m gonna be getting into at this time. Just picked up a 2cute and it’s gonna have to do for now. 

-Rooster

Right on, lmk if I can call dibs and I’ll shoot you the 325$ (F&f) and we can work out the shipping later with the Accuphase. 
-Rooster

That sounds good to me , Im standing outside to reply bad service , Ill be getting a hot spot in the AM so Ill be good then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been wanting to see what the fuss is all about with a linear power supply and the difference they make. This will be nice as the theorems and the 2qute are set up in the same system. Still gonna get an MRSU power supply for the technics as well as some of their upgrades for the table itself. 

-Rooster

• 1 month later...