KPT-200 cabinets

Dave A

I have two cabinets in great shape with no drivers. You can have them pick up only. Time limited offer and the speaker graveyard on the hill will soon get these if no interest. YES I will save these for SWAG if anyone wants them there since I am bringing a trailer anyway but you must respond quickly. IF you want to pay me for time and hassle to round up boxes and what not I will ship but these are heavy and will cost you $$$$ to do so.

• Like 1

Well as you all know, or at least those who follow my past get rid of things should know, when I say bye bye it is gone. About half the time I get panicked emails asking me if I really did what I said I was going to do and the answer is YES I DID. At that point in time anyone is welcome to go to the ridge top and dig them out but yes that is where those treasures you procrastinated on will be soon. It will join the old KP-201, the heresy's and speakerlab carcasses.