What's your favorite song to play a little louder

Could sound better

Sweet Little Lisa by Dave Edmunds (basically Rockpile), with Albert Lee playing lead. Very well produced and benefits considerably being played through Klipsch products (heritage mainly). Whole album is great and aptly named, "Repeat When Necessary."

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

CCR run thru the jungle
IMG_1039.JPG.6bb06bee5bd7978b3bacc3eb9c69981f.JPG
Have you ever heard "Change in the Weather" off of Fogerty's "Eye of the Zombie" album? Very reminiscent of Run Thru the Jungle, but way better production and sound quality (and backing vocalists). The rest of the album sucks, but this song is worth the price of the vinyl... highly recommend!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wipster said:

Have you ever heard "Change in the Weather" off of Fogerty's "Eye of the Zombie" album? Very reminiscent of Run Thru the Jungle, but way better production and sound quality (and backing vocalists). The rest of the album sucks, but this song is worth the price of the vinyl... highly recommend!

Gonna have to check it out! Thanks

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wipster said:

Is it the MQA version? I'll have to check it out...

Yes it is the MQA version and it sounds AMAZING and loud is best because you can feel it and it feels GOOD.

• Like 1

Yes it is the MQA version and it sounds AMAZING and loud is best because you can feel it and it feels GOOD.
Sweet! I've got a good AT MQA unloader and a great surround setup, I will check it out tomorrow!