The Klipsch Audio Community
Jeffrey D. Medwin

Dave Wilson has Acquired RELIABLE CAPACITOR

From: John Giolas—Wilson Audio [mailto:john@wilsonaudio.com]
Sent
: Monday, June 8, 2020 11:42 AM

Subject: Wilson's Latest Movie

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/001fd87dcf8bae8e9f247a944/images/985379fb-3751-45e9-85a3-4d4d552002e6.jpg

Wilson's Latest Movie

When presented with the opportunity to acquire the company that has been building the best-sounding capacitors for over three decades, Wilson Audio jumped at the chance. Reliable Capacitors™ not only custom manufactured caps that meet Wilson’s demanding requirements, but for many of the most respected manufacturers in high-end audio.

Since the acquisition, Wilson Audio has integrated capacitor manufacturing into its facility in Provo, Utah. Wilson’s engineers worked to improve upon Reliable Capacitor’s patented multiple section design, the technology which is responsible in part for producing the most musically accurate caps we’ve evaluated. Newly named AudioCapX™, these capacitors are produced on proprietary machines owned and operated by Wilson AudioWilson's latest movie also tells the fascinating story of how integrating cap manufacturing into its facility at Wilson Audio has profoundly affected how the Wilson Design Team approaches crossover design.  

You can view the new movie by clicking the link below:

https://mcusercontent.com/001fd87dcf8bae8e9f247a944/images/7f7282c6-b89f-4c52-878c-256436f55d54.jpg

Twitter

Facebook

Website

Copyright © 2020 Wilson Audio Specialties, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to our mailing lists in the past, you are a current dealer/distributor or you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:

Wilson Audio Specialties

2233 Mountain Vista Ln

Provo, UT 84606-6222

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can 
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

And I thought the Duelund manufacturing factory was handmade/boutique...

"The previous 81 year old owner" of which he speaks is Richard Marsh. Pretty crappy to not even mention his name.

Waiting for the insane price jump for something that was previously affordable. There is nothing magical about these things, the video is stupid.

I may be terminating my relationship with these folks.

• Like 1

I like my Klipsch speakers better than the very high priced Wilson Audio speakers, but that company does seem to have a good philosophy about loudspeakers, and continuing the work of the late Dave Wilson.

Well, it was good while it lasted.

That picture has been bugging me since the first time I saw it. The guy is putting labels on freshly made capacitors. I wore a beard cover and a hood when I worked in the cleanroom at Intel, and I could imagine buying a designer cap and finding a ZZ Top length beard hair sticking out of it. No thanks!

• Like 1