Carver Crimson 275 for sale SOLD

Shakeydeal

This Crimson 275 is in perfect condition, not a scratch anywhere. This is an excellent sounding tube amp in all respects. I am asking 1850.00 with the stock output and driver tubes. For 1975.00 I will include a brand new in box spare Tungsol KT-120 and NOS Mullard driver tubes.

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

• Like 4

I’m mulling it over, been seriously interested in one of these. Got to wrap up a couple of purchases here on the forum and elsewhere. Fair warning to everyone- if y’all don’t jump on this by the end of this weekend I probably will. 

-Rooster

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shakeydeal said:

You would not be disappointed if you decide to buy. This is a helluva an amp.

Very nice and tempting... I have one of the original 20wx2 Carverfest amps that I really enjoy would love to at least check one of these out some time GLWS!

3 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

You would not be disappointed if you decide to buy. This is a helluva an amp.

I’m sure I wouldn’t be. I know I wanna try one out- I’ve always liked Bob’s designs. I just gotta wrap up a couple of other commitments (going to pick up another set of cf-4’s in the morning) wrapping up the Accuphase equipment Monday. Still haven’t had time to play with anything i’ve gotten in the past few weeks. Got an AI modulus 3 delivered today, got the ps audio s300 earlier this week (yesterday maybe the day b4 can’t remember) everything is running together this week. Trying to get a bunch of tubes from another forum member as well. Thought I was gonna have most of the week off, but that changed real quick. Got serious supply chain issues at the shop and i’ve been doing everything I can to source products. Corona and the shutdowns are gonna have serious effects on the economy for quite some time. Just as we’re getting back in full swing we’re running out of everything. It’s been rough. Nonetheless I am interested in the Carver Crimson- just gotta wrap up some other commitments and make some room. Figured i’d give others a chance to scoop it first. I want one, but could live w/out for the time being. It looks sweet. How long have you had it? What are your thoughts on the sound? 

-Rooster

p. s. If it does last the weekend I’ll be scooping the extra tubes as well. 

I understand completely.  BTW, I have owned two Modulus 3a preamps, it’s a fine piece to be sure.

The Carver beat out two other amps in my system, a Decware Torii II and VTL ST-150. You can change the sound of the Carver by varying the bias. You can make it sound more or less tubey, or Goldilocks “just right”, is how I would describe it. I’ve had it for about 8 months.

Shakey

48 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

I understand completely.  BTW, I have owned two Modulus 3a preamps, it’s a fine piece to be sure.

The Carver beat out two other amps in my system, a Decware Torii II and VTL ST-150. You can change the sound of the Carver by varying the bias. You can make it sound more or less tubey, or Goldilocks “just right”, is how I would describe it. I’ve had it for about 8 months.

Shakey

Right on! Guys move quick..., the clock is ticking...

-Rooster

Glad you got her sold, sorry I missed out-been so busy sometimes I don’t get to check my pm’s fast enough-and like I said I wanted to give others a chance as well. Hope you got your asking price or at least close enough as it was quite fair. Did they take the extra tubes as well? Also if they hit you back up and say it wasn’t quite what they were looking for tell em to hit me up as i’ve closed out most all of my other things in the works and I’m ready now. 

Thanks again! 

Rooster