Vintage Klipsch (Quartet) Speakers - $400 (Seattle)

Alexander

Antifa has taken over a seven block area in Capital Hill with armed barricades at the entry ways and exits. They threatened to burn down the police station so the mayor ordered the police to leave the station and the citizens to deal with the terrorists. I imagine that folks in Seattle are preoccupied. I hope they are. The military should be there with orders to use deadly force (IMO). The thugs want the police abolished and prisons closed. This is the heart of true progressive democrat left in America today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moray james said:

Antifa has taken over a seven block area in Capital Hill with armed barricades at the entry ways and exits. They threatened to burn down the police station so the mayor ordered the police to leave the station and the citizens to deal with the terrorists. I imagine that folks in Seattle are preoccupied. I hope they are. The military should be there with orders to use deadly force (IMO). The thugs want the police abolished and prisons closed. This is the heart of true progressive democrat left in America today.

They are not antifa. Unless the 7 year old kids with their parents are indoctrinated like you think.

And done with cooperation from the Police's East Precinct.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, jjptkd said:

Armed gunmen have taken over a section of downtown belief it or not

This guy? Believe it if you want. Like the rumor that 'antifa' will come to your town in Snohomish and you met them with armed gunmen? And absolutely nothing happened?

These appeared on Fox News for days. A mashup of Getty images taken at different places on different days.

fox lies.jpg

fox.jpg

20 hours ago, KlipschFish said:

This guy? Believe it if you want. Like the rumor that 'antifa' will come to your town in Snohomish and you met them with armed gunmen? And absolutely nothing happened?

These appeared on Fox News for days. A mashup of Getty images taken at different places on different days.

fox lies.jpg

fox.jpg

I would love to see a link(s) on the Fox News web site that shows where they posted these two (and others if exist).

Any other source of these pics casts doubt to there authenticity that Fox News createdposted them.

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

I would love to see a link(s) on the Fox News web site that shows where they posted these two (and others if exist).

Any other source of these pics casts doubt to there authenticity that Fox News createdposted them.

They expunged them immediately after the Seattle Times outed them. You won't find it.