6 Hard Drives SOLD

joessportster

I am selling the Hard Drives any files found on the drives are FREE  FREE  FREE  I have No enclosures for these drives you will need to get an enclosure, or Put it inside your tower or get a dock (I personally love my dock it is much faster than the enclosures) YMMV..........................There are no lists, I listen to  mainly Rock, Classic Rock, Some Jazz, Folk, Singer Songwriter., Blues I even occasionally Listen to SELECT classical & Country

1 Seagate Baricuda 4TB Drive that happens to have 2.5 TB of files.  95.00 to your door   SOLD

2 WD Red 3 TB, Each having 2.5 TB of files 90.00  EACH to your door 1 SOLD,  1 PENDING

3 WD Red 2 TB Drives each having 1.5 TB of files 60.00 EACH to your door  All SOLD

All these were used as backups and have limited hours use, no use buying multiples as the files are copies so whats on 1 will be on the other. except obviously the larger drives have more that the smaller drives will not. I will not try to compile a list dont bother asking (YOU ARE BUYING A DRIVE NOT FILES).  I would prefer paypal good & Services for pmt it makes printing shipping labels much easier Fees and the ride are on me please post your intent here and PM I will go in order posted here. My Paypal is in the wifes name & is  joespunk66@outlook.com

I will get them out following day except Friday my local Post Office is closed Sat & Sun............All will ship Priority mail insured for price paid. Shipping to Lower 48 states ONLY. My Location is 28351 NC.

Thanks for looking Joe