My setup

Zachk0

Hello I am new to the Klipsch community in the late 90s my father bought a pair of KLF 30s and a KSW 15 sub with carver amp preamp/tuner In 2010 he passed away in the system sat until a few months ago when I decided I should probably hook it up again since it had been sitting on hocked all this time what do you guys think of my setup how can I improve it I’m an audio noob 

0C79E78F-AE9A-4424-AA00-C2C597465D01.jpeg

Edited by Zachk0
I spelled something wrong
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zachk0 said:

Hello I am new to the Klipsch community in the late 90s my father bought a pair of KLF 30s and a KSW 15 sub with carver amp preamp/tuner In 2010 he passed away in the system sat until a few months ago when I decided I should probably hook it up again since it had been sitting on hocked all this time what do you guys think of my setup how can I improve it I’m an audio noob 

0C79E78F-AE9A-4424-AA00-C2C597465D01.jpeg

Welcome Zach, those are some mighty fine speakers. Sorry for your loss, your father would be proud.

As far as advice, depends on your needs be it 2 channel music or surround sound entertainment. I would recommend either way some room treatments beginning with a rug to take care of some of the reflections from the hardwood / vinyl floor.