Klipsch Professional KPT-XII $300 Newport TN

Woofers and Tweeters

• 3 weeks later...

He's currently down to $200.  I emailed him to confirm that he's only got one (not yet heard back) but the implication is only one.

Heck, I'm about ready to buy it at $200 just for kicks & grins.....  Could take a Jubilee outdoors, put this on top, put the 402 on top of that and have some jamming Marie Osmond at my next outdoor party.....  who wants to be invited with that killer music playing??!!  :blush2:

• Haha 1

I think it's better described as a  horn loaded mid-bass unit.  The driver is a compression driver, just like in the Heritage speakers.  (I think the driver is a 12" driver and that's an 8" opening, hence, your compression)

• Thanks 1

I've tried several times to get him to ship and he has been beating around the bush. Anyone driving from TN up through IL anytime soon? I'd love to pair this with the MWM's I got from you a couple years ago @Coytee as part of a center channel. I just can't make the drive again. Not anytime soon for sure. 

On 6/12/2020 at 8:53 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Had not seen this coupled with the MCM before. I might need to start a center stack. 

Link

first time , I ever see one come up for sale ----------

2 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

too expensive FEDEX GROUND is the least expensive , terminal to terminal

Really? Have you used UShip? I had a pair of K-362s delivered door to door from Florida for $150. I realize you know everything and comment on every thread but can FedEx ground really do it better than that? I have a business account with FedEx and I can guarantee they couldn't do the speakers from Florida for that price. But that's just my experience, your knowledge is way over my head.

Mark

• Like 1