Klipsch Professional KPT-XII $300 Newport TN

Woofers and Tweeters

7 hours ago, boricua2480 said:

I've tried several times to get him to ship and he has been beating around the bush. Anyone driving from TN up through IL anytime soon? I'd love to pair this with the MWM's I got from you a couple years ago @Coytee as part of a center channel. I just can't make the drive again. Not anytime soon for sure. 

I'm noodling some thoughts in the back of my head.....  I've talked to a couple forum members about a quick lunch & meet kind of thing....  as I might be driving from Knoxville up to Cincinnati area (about 30 miles north)  It would be a drive up, lunch......chat.....turn around and drive back.

I was HOPING on doing that over this weekend but some family things got in the way (darn family things on July 4......their nerve!!!)

Anyway, that is a possibility...only issue would be getting it from there to you (unless you'd like to join us for lunch which is fine)

There is no date currently set for me to make this trip as much as I'm wanting to go today.  In fact, the wife says I need to wait until this Covid thing is over.....I said how long do you think that will take???  she said about a year.  I just laughed.  

For the record, the wife is pushing back on this...  she says we have nowhere to store/hide it.  Not sure but I think that SHE thinks they're the size of the MWM's....

Working on it (her).  Can't promise anything yet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coytee said:

For the record, the wife is pushing back on this...  she says we have nowhere to store/hide it.  Not sure but I think that SHE thinks they're the size of the MWM's....

Working on it (her).  Can't promise anything yet.

will you be using thisKlipsch Professional KPT-XII with your current MWM's

No, I gave them to boricua2480

I don't have any MWM's be they singles or double's.  All gone (which sucks as today we're setting up for an outdoor movie using some small EV's with a sub)

Really wish I could have had the two double MWM's sitting there.  AFter spending all day setting it up, I listened to a variety of things, finally settling on the Moody Blues, Days of Future Passed Live.  Entire LP with an orchestra backing them up.  Sounded nice.

I was in the area a week ago and passed on them. You need two not one for a system and good luck getting the second one in this lifetime.

Yeah Uship beats the you know what out of FEDEX. Great Plains Audio where I will go to get some woofers fixed has forbidden people sending them anything by FEDEX because of recurring damage. I refuse FEDEX shipping around Christmas due to the number of crushed boxes I had two years ago.

• Like 1