Klipsch OEM 8" K-1083-SB Woofer with slight blemish

Iteachstem

Original equipment 8” Klipsch K-1083-SB woofers. Absolutely in perfect condition. These are becoming very difficult to find these days, as the new replacement versions have a different dust cap arrangement. These are the direct replacement for and will fit: RF-3, RF-3 II, RF-35, RF-5, RC-7, RF-82 II This is a great opportunity to return your speakers to perfect original condition if you have damage to one (or more) of your drivers. I can have it connected in my garage to verify that it works to your satisfaction.  I'm asking $120 for the pair or $65 for just one.  I am located in the Southwest suburbs of Chicago near Naperville, IL.  I'm looking for local pick up only at the moment.  If they don't sell locally after a bit, I will entertain the idea of shipping as I do have the plastic shipping covers to protect the cones.

1083 002.jpg

1083  001.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 5:40 PM, zziipp said:

I have a busted k-1083-sb 330-0084 0115 and need a replacement unit. Its the 8" let me know if you have what I need.

I have a single k 1083-sb with very minimal blemish on the cone. Asking $60.

IMG_1588-001.jpg

• Iteachstem changed the title to Klipsch OEM 8" K-1083-SB Woofer with slight blemish