Bingo Night

ssh

Brooklyn is very talented. This was to have been her graduation project from college, but the time limit was 5 min. She made another one in its' place and sent this one to festivals all over the world. Alex Jefferey shot the film. Check out his The Bespoke Tailoring of Mister Bellamy.  It's a beautiful film that won the $50,000 first prize at the Louisiana Film Festival a few years ago. I helped produce his Aria For Albrights  in 2017. Laura Bretan had the lead. The judges at the festival told Alex, "If you hadn't dubbed in a 30yo opera singers voice for the girl you would have placed higher." "That was her voice, Alex responded; She was the inspiration for the film." He's just finished his first full feature.

SSH 

• Like 1

I'm not sure about your question, Travis, but she and I have worked together at our arts center since the 1960s. Neither of us knew that the other had the part until the day before the first shoot. It was a very pleasant surprise. The scenes with her on the phone, and flowers at the front door were shot at my mother's house. 

SSH

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, ssh said:

I'm not sure about your question, Travis, but she and I have worked together at our arts center since the 1960s. Neither of us knew that the other had the part until the day before the first shoot. It was a very pleasant surprise. The scenes with her on the phone, and flowers at the front door were shot at my mother's house. 

SSH

Wasn't clear, you answered the second part. Who was the girl who tied your shoes?