Pair of 135hz Inlow midbass horns- 900$

artinaz

I am the second owner, the original buyer had this handbuilt by Mr Inlow himself. Here's the official page for these horns. 

First you have to get over the fact that its big- its 40" in length- you can't fold a horn at this frequency. if you can then, you will be amazed by the clarity and power of this monster. Here is the review that first got me started on this by JavadS- "These things sound incredible, BIG with wide and deep imaging.  They are so fast, high hats CRACK, the horns are so smooth, its a different sound than the average dome tweeter but when that sax starts playing and you close your eyes, it is eerily realistic."

I had a full-horn system from 14hz (Danley DTS-10, Jtr Growler filling in the low end and these guys delivered an amazing mid bass in clarity and power. 

Ill try to dig up some measurements. Here you can see an example using the moving mic method to response (which is why it looks so smoothed)- it rises thru the 135 hz crossover and is fairly smooth- i was crossing over to my 2" horn at 500hz. You can see mr Javad's similar measurement too. 

These are heavy and I am located in the SF bay area. price is for a pair of horns. The pictures you see below are from the original buyer. Currently they are in my garage not hooked up to anything. 

135screen.jpg

1355409-inlow-sound-135hz-midbass-horns.jpg

1355408-inlow-sound-135hz-midbass-horns.jpg

1355407-inlow-sound-135hz-midbass-horns.jpg

1355406-inlow-sound-135hz-midbass-horns.jpg

1355405-inlow-sound-135hz-midbass-horns.jpg

ra73gp64u9wl.jpg

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your sale.

I’ve followed Javad’s builds for several years now, very talented man.  Always wanted to reach out to him about his speaker builds and race cars but never have.

Here’s a link to his original build of the same horn, great read.

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/296920-135hz-segmented-horn-midbass-build.html

he also built quite possibly the nicest pair of Bob Crites CS1.5’s I’ve ever seen.

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/308819-crites-cd-1-5-speaker-build.html

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • artinaz changed the title to Pair of 135hz Inlow midbass horns- 900$
  • 2 years later...