R-41PM, new owner, question about Auto-Standby

I connected my speakers via USB connection to my PC. LED Status while using speakers is White. I turned off my PC last night, and in the morning LED light on speakers was still White, indicating that speakers are still On? Is this normal or status should have been different color and in Standby. Is this because my USB ports are powered when my PC is turned Off so speakers are still receiving power?

I can't find more info about Standby mode in the manual.

I can confirm that Auto Standby works like it should when I turn OFF power from USB in BIOS when the computer is OFF.

About sound quality: The only problem so far is with DynamicEQ. From my experience sound quality and the bass response is changing with different Windows volume control options. If I set windows output to 100%, and lower the volume on speakers, the sound is boomy and too bass-heavy. When I lower the windows volume output to about 50% and then turn up the volume on speakers, the sound is better and more natural. I think this is because how internal AMP and DynamicEQ are tied to the volume set on the speakers. It works better when speakers are set to higher volume because then the effect of the DynamicEQ is smaller.

• 8 months later...

VelimirSaban, yes I believe your speakers are staying on due to the power being supplied by the USB ports (sorry it took me 9 months to respond!).

Here is my issue: My Auto-Standby is kicking in (speakers are turning off) while I am working and listening to music through Apple Music. I've attempted to perform the function called: Disable Auto-Standby.

The instructions to Disable Auto-Standby (page 19 of manual) are eerily similar to the Factory Reset instruction on page 18. Although I appreciate the approach that Klipsch took, in utilizing pictures instead of descriptions in the manual, there are several parts that require some explanation for clarity. 

When I go through the Disable Auto-Standby steps very carefully, the volume drops to zero, indicating that I am probably accidentally performing a Factory Reset instead of disabling the Auto-Standby. Frustrating!

• 1 year later...

Tried the following and it works!

1. Make sure your speaker is set to the phono, analog, digital or USB source (This does not seem to work in Bluetooth mode).
  2. Press and hold the knob on the back of the main speaker. 
  3. While holding this knob down, press the "Sub Reset" button once.
  4. After pressing this button, release the knob you had been holding down (From Step 2).
  5. The unit will start blinking...As Soon As it starts blinking...press the knob on the back of the main speaker once to change the color of the front LED (It seems Factory Reset kicks in when this is left blinking for too long (10 sec?))
  6. Keep pressing this knob until the LED turns purple.
  7. Once the LED is purple, press the "Sub Reset" button once to submit the command. The LED should then stop flashing and go back to the starting source.

Quite a few steps to get here. Wonder why this had to be so complicated!

Hopefully this helps someone who is / may be still struggling :)