Carver VTA20s Black Magic SOLD

joessportster

Dead quiet on my 98db efficient speakers, (also dead quiet on Bobbys K-Horns) More power than I need. Can use as integrated or power amp with the built in gain control 20 wpc. Uses 4 X el84m and a pair of 12ax7. Included is a quad of sovtek EL84m (and 1 spare, total of 5 tubes) and a nice  pair of vintage zenith 12ax7. Dick Olsher can explain the SQ much better than I can in the included link. At this price you wont get a better amp. I have the original packing which will be placed inside another heavy duty box for double box shipping

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/bob-carver-vta20s-black-magic-power-amplifier/

I will say that compared to my Had Inspire this amp has every bit as good a sound quality the only reason this is offered is the inspire has lower output which better suits my system setup. I know this amp will drive any Klipsch with ease

I am asking 1100.00 OBO........................Not really needing much trade wise,  but you never know so offer up what you will, I would be interested in a lower power EL84 amp as trade................................Sorry for the poor pics photography is not a strong point of mine

• Like 1