Android Auto

EmilC

13 hours ago, SWL said:

Well I was cruising all over Chicago today using Google maps/navigation with Android Auto and it worked great.

So much better to look at the screen in the car vs the screen on the phone. Location/position is perfect.

Now I'm just hoping that it'll be reliable with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was driving to a location using my Google maps and the damn thing lead me in circles around downtown San Antonio, it got me really close, but missed by a block. Can't really blame google maps though, some of streets in downtown have changed and were shut down, but it's been a few years since then.

In considering 20 years ago, when I was using a handheld Garmin (with a 2" screen) in Ohio trying to rush to the airport from a construction site visit, I was completely lost and followed the GPS instruction. I was on less than a 1/4 tank of gas and the damn GPS led me into a very bad neighborhood beneath some freeways. Wasn't sure I'd escape alive, but luckily I made it out unscathed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Android Auto continued to work flawlessly with my Samsung S8.

Yesterday I got a Samsung S21 and was a little concerned about the set up this time around.

No set up required. Plugged it into my car and it was good to go. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2020 at 6:54 PM, harrycallum said:

Have you tried updating the version of WhatsApp because something like this happened to me but when I updating the version of WhatsApp solved my problem

NIce post ,I like it very much, Install gb whatsapp ,updated version of whatsapp, no need to update it again and again.

Edited by Grandson

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

fouad whatsapp latest version is a modified version of the WhatsApp app with some new customization features. It allows you to chat and create audio and video to connect and communicate with people. It's a phenomenal and highly sought after app, popular with web and Android users around the world. It's completely free for Android users.