DYNACO STEREO 70 SYSTEM

tasar

F3BE5DB9-02F0-46B8-AB5B-14432E4641DB.thumb.jpeg.3d8759eebe3efc3c6bb0e7c6ded50f89.jpeg

Amplifier, PAS 2, FM, to be sold as a unit, no exceptions. I’m original owner/builder, best of care.

Amp and Preamp have been electrically updated with very good replacements, let your eyes be the judge. These are not over cooked units with delaminating windings and boards. Where appropriate I’ve reflowed circuit boards. They are as engineered, no subjectively “better”, aftermarket parts, if you want something “different” sounding, best look elsewhere. Driver board and original 7199s are excellent, extra driver pair included. Matched Russian outputs. System is quiet, operates cleanly, no bloat with appropriately matched efficient speakers, you are the right community for these. Performance is exemplary, fronting my K-horns and Lansing monitors for years. Time to pass them along. $1750 includes additional set of output, driver and 12v tubes. Pickup from 49670 preferred. Shipping at buyer discretion. Appears server only allows for low Rez files so pictures to serious inquiries. Please contact direct acat40@gmail.com

12305A78-6B7D-4DDA-B574-904DCEDB41DD.jpeg

Edited by tasar
Add photo