RF 7 iii/RC64 iii crossover/amp assignment

Atomic4877

Hello all, I just upgraded my mains to the RF 7 iii's and RC-64 iii in my 7.1.4 setup. They are being upgraded from the RP8000f's and RP-504C. I also just got an SVS PB-16 ultra to pair with them. I will be switching everything over tonight as my left, center and rights just came in today after a month and a half of backorder. I was wondering what crossover would be best for the RF7 iii's/RC64 iii? I have read that it may be best to cross them over at 60hz due to the PB 16 Ultra not working as well in the 60hz and above region. Also, I am currently running a Denon x6500h and Emotiva XPA 7 Gen 3 amp. My currently layout consists of my 7 ear level speakers running off the Emotiva and the 4 heights running off the Denon. I am thinking of either leaving the current configuration alone with the new speakers, or possibly moving my rear surrounds off the Emotiva to boost the rest of the channels output from 200wpc to 250wpc. I am not sure which would have the biggest impact i.e. the continuity of the ear level speakers being run off the same amp, or the extra 50wpc the L, C, R and side surrounds would get by only running 5 channels. Any appreciate all the help. 

You like bass? I know this is going to be pooh-poohed by others but i say run the RF7's full range. You certainly have the extra power needed now with the Emota. Then set low pass filter on the sub to your liking or whatever the room correction SW says to.