Sixes DAC

erekola

Hi Everyone,

Im From Finland and this is my first post in the forum. I have been playing with klipsch few months and I want the real specs for the dac inside. 

I have these at my summer cottage and Im using Roon to much. I think I know what Im doing. But my real question is why 32bit sounds better than 24bit if at specs max is 24bit? Is it because of that way I can bypass dac inside?

And one more thing, whats the low pass fz for sub?

Edited by erekola

6 hours ago, erekola said:

My guess is that the sub out connection is feeding full signal to the sub so you can choose where you want to set the hz I don't own them but that is the standard without a pre/pro.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, erekola said:

Hi Everyone,

Im From Finland and this is my first post in the forum. I have been playing with klipsch few months and I want the real specs for the dac inside. 

I have these at my summer cottage and Im using Roon to much. I think I know what Im doing. But my real question is why 32bit sounds better than 24bit if at specs max is 24bit? Is it because of that way I can bypass dac inside?

Welcome to the Forum.