LaScalas appraised for $10K (ea)

WFP

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

Ya think? They’re worth $20K .

I sometimes think, but normally only on Tuesday between 3-3:45pm.   There's not a La Scala I pair on the market realistically worth more than $3K, and certainly not if they are all original .  To me, that just doesn't make sense any more, considering the age of all of the components.

Those are very nice looking. They are probably all original which is fine if you want to just look at them. I would probably want to update which would cost more $$$.

There may be someone out there willing to spend that much. $6000 to one person is $6 to another. Not worth $2000 to me.

If I had Richie's money, I would offer over asking.

55 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Those are very nice looking. They are probably all original which is fine if you want to just look at them. I would probably want to update which would cost more $$$.

There may be someone out there willing to spend that much. $6000 to one person is $6 to another. Not worth $2000 to me.

If I had Richie's money, I would offer over asking.

Close. I offered $5900 - no go. Just wait, I’ll wear him down —

If they appraised at 20K, I would let my kids at 'em and do what kids do best, and after the dust settles, I would collect the insurance $$ and buy a really nice set of speakers!  (Just kidding, I would never really do that, and people who scam the system like that annoy me!)  But hey, If you're looking for a nice set of Epic CF-3's I have a pair for $900.... and I can even say they appraise at 1 million if you like!