NEEDED: single copper badge

Matthews

22 minutes ago, Matthews said:

Thanks Budman, ordered a pair this morning.  Along with 3 yards of British style small weave cane fabric 😛
Hmmm, now to address the crossovers 🤔

Could post your impressions of badges when you get them, I need a single for a  chorus I. Thanks!

12 hours ago, Matthews said:

Anyone willing to part with a badge 🤔
I used to have the pair but one somehow got lost over the past couple years.  Have torn my house apart searching to no avail.

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...   LOL

so did you end , finding a pair of lascalas

2 minutes ago, Lbk said:

Could post your impressions of badges when you get them

Indeed, Lbk 😉

2 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

so did you end , finding a pair of lascalas

Yeap, an even trade for my RF-7's.  Deal of the Century, no out of pocket (well, relatively speaking LOL).

3 minutes ago, Matthews said:

Indeed, Lbk 😉

Yeap, an even trade for my RF-7's.  Deal of the Century, no out of pocket (well, relatively speaking LOL).

- that was lightning fast --------I guess you are all set , I hope you ordered the copper badges ,  the Aluminium are ok  ,  but the copper are the closest to the originals

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyH 000 said:

the badges are great , the seller only sells pairs ,  and no they dont match the originals 100% ,but  they are very nice ,  you will have to use the pair for a perfect fit -

Ok thanks for the heads up, I will have  to order a pair. I also have single badge floating around my house somewhere.

1 minute ago, Lbk said:

Ok thanks for the heads up, I will have  to order a pair. I also have single badge floating around my house somewhere.

the coppers are more money , but they are worth it  -

1 hour ago, RandyH 000 said:

- that was lightning fast --------I guess you are all set

resting on ones laurels don't get things done LOL

This was planned on being a Winter project but, they will probably be near complete this time next week 🤣  -  Grill material will be here Friday, badges, Monday.  That gives me the WHOLE weekend to sand and paint, sand & paint, Man. 

1 hour ago, RandyH 000 said:

the coppers are more money , but they are worth it  -

as soon as the new badges arrive, MIA number 2 original copper badge will make its appearance.  HaHa - that's how it works, isn't it?

On 6/24/2020 at 8:59 PM, Matthews said:

resting on ones laurels don't get things done LOL

This was planned on being a Winter project but, they will probably be near complete this time next week 🤣  -  Grill material will be here Friday, badges, Monday.  That gives me the WHOLE weekend to sand and paint, sand & paint, Man. 

as soon as the new badges arrive, MIA number 2 original copper badge will make its appearance.  HaHa - that's how it works, isn't it?

sure would like to see how you will end up finishing these -----------are they gonna be black , maroon

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

sure would like to see how you will end up finishing these -----------are they gonna be black

Yes Randy, they will stay black.  Sand 'em down and recoat in high gloss.  Cane tri-grills.  Going to recreate a pair I restored several years ago ⬇️⬇️⬇️

BlackBetty.jpg

6 minutes ago, Matthews said:

Yes Randy, they will stay black.  Sand 'em down and recoat in high gloss.  Cane tri-grills.  Going to recreate a pair I restored several years ago ⬇️⬇️⬇️

I remember these - beautiful 

• Like 1