Promedia 2.1 right speaker stops working after owning it for one week.

Gyro

I purchased my promedia 2.1 speakers back in march and they got here last week and it all seemed to be going well until i noticed yesterday that they were emitting a low humming sound. Now today i was faced with a new problem when i was testing out the headpone jack on the right speaker when i took it out the right channel stopped working but the humming sound still comes from both speakers. Now the only speaker that technically works is the left one. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Man

These used to be so good . Got 9 years of service from my first set , had to jiggle a wire here and there but . Got a new set June 10th DOA . Control pod was junk . OK so I return them to Costco ; out of stock on the Klipsch website at the time . Order a new set and problems at first , like a ground loop hum . Jiggle the wires a bit and it goes away . Cool

Go on vacation for 5 days come home and the new set is going nuts . No jiggling will fix it so back to Costco it goes .

Thinking of trying 1 more time but if there are issues I certainly won't ever purchase any Klipsch product made in China ! And man do these things stink of formaldehyde .

On 6/25/2020 at 4:32 AM, Gyro said:

I purchased my promedia 2.1 speakers back in march and they got here last week and it all seemed to be going well until i noticed yesterday that they were emitting a low humming sound. Now today i was faced with a new problem when i was testing out the headpone jack on the right speaker when i took it out the right channel stopped working but the humming sound still comes from both speakers. Now the only speaker that technically works is the left one. 

send it back