LaScala II, McIntosh, VPI, etc. Plug & Play

wstrickland1

The time is getting near. I'd love to sell the system as a whole obviously. This system pretty much put me right where I wanted to be. The only one that made me say yo myself "stop, you're done". I'll keep a Mc Integrated, P37s and a VPI so I'll still be in good shape, just a few less boxes to move. Ready to simplify and shrink so for sale in Charleston, SC is the following:

Klipsch LaScala II in Walnut, A Stock, purchased new, all packaging, etc......................$3,500

Klipsch Palladium P 312 in espresso, A Stock, purchased new, all packaging etc........$1,700

McIntosh C2500, purchased from Audio Classics, all packaging etc.............................$4,250

B&K Reference 200.2, great shape, wonderful synergy w/ the 2500 and LaScala IIs....$500

VPI Scoutmaster, bone stock w/ Benz Ruby MC..............................................................$1,900

Denon DVD 2900 disc player, great CD/SACD/DVD-A player...........................................$175

Ready to go, hooked up and currently playing. Come get it all for $10,375

Pics upon request but everything is pretty dang cherry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 2:26 PM, Coleman said:

Always wanted a pair of the LaScala II's in walnut. That's a great price too. GLWS

Thanks and I have been knocked down all week with a crazy painful ear infection.  Some of the worst pain ever. I will get some pictures this weekend for sure. As it stands now only the Sub is spoken for. 

Pics coming