KPT-684

rmlowz

I have two of these, new coat of Sherwin Williams Pro Industrial Enamel, both. excellent condition.  One is 1 inch plywood and one is 3/4 in plywood construction. 600 each

here is a picture of one more pictures can be emailed per request. It would be hard to find something with this kind of performance for the money IMO.  Local pick up only here in the beautiful Clarksville TN.

2017875110_KPT684.thumb.JPG.f3cbe951d244b2abfef7d207bd3e9c85.JPG

Thanks for the feedback guys. Be great to have one of these, or one for each channel!

On 6/27/2020 at 1:40 PM, rmlowz said:

Local pick up only here in the beautiful Clarksville TN.

Understood. Sure wish we lived closer to each other. Good luck with your sale.

@314carpenter, are you still driving around the country? 

2 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Be great to have one of these, or one for each channel!

Understood. Sure wish we lived closer to each other. Good luck with your sale.

@314carpenter, are you still driving around the country? 

Nope. Came home empty too. I had a few options, and missed one sale I really wanted. My wife was happy the way everything went so that is a blessing.

Those subs look like they could rattle the nails loose from the studs in the walls. Are they in stock configuration from Klipsch or partial diy? What are the specs on them when given proper amplification?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 2:40 PM, rmlowz said:

I have two of these, new coat of Sherwin Williams Pro Industrial Enamel, both. excellent condition.  One is 1 inch plywood and one is 3/4 in plywood construction. 600 each

here is a picture of one more pictures can be emailed per request. It would be hard to find something with this kind of performance for the money IMO.  Local pick up only here in the beautiful Clarksville TN.

EXCELLENT SHAPE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...