Schiit Modius....

SWL

My first Modi3+ went south after a few weeks. They attempted to help me sort it out then sent me a return authorization and shipped me a new one. All is fine after a few weeks listening to the new one. I'm new to streaming so no comparisons can be made. But running from my iMac/Modi3+/Fisher 440T/Klipsch R610f sounds wonderful to my uneducated ears. I'm happy with it and the company. Will consider them first when component shopping. In fact I do believe I'll eventually own a Schitt Sol TT.

• Like 1

A late addition to this thread, but am looking in to one of these for a smaller system.  Scott -- I am curious which method you are using to power the Modius.  USB only, (for both source and power) or do you use a different input with the wall wart?  Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply. I use the USB to wall wart connection. No problems.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just got a Modi 3+ and use it between a computer and (powered) Klipsch R-51PM's. It is vastly superior to the 3.5 mm audio output from the PC. The speakers will also accept direct USB, that is a closer contest but I still like the Modi better. Liked the Modi so well I ordered a Vali tube preamp to go in between because, what the heck?

• Like 2