Activist critical of police undergoes use of force scenarios

EmilC

good man , Annapolis Maryland is 40k population ,  NYC  area population  is 19 Million   ,  and the NYC Police Force numbers is bigger than the entire population of Annapolis-----keep that in mind next time you visit NYC - 

NYC doesn't have many alleys. Saying it's full of alleys is what I take issue with. I've visited NYC several times and have somehow survived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where have you been , man ----- I grew up in  NYC ,  we avoid going into alleys  , in any part of the City , there are people who actually live in Alleys in NYC   ------even Manhattan , NYC is safer today for the tourists   but to say that NYC is a Walk in the park would  be incorrect 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, RandyH 000 said:

where have you been , man ----- I grew up in  NYC ,  we avoid going into alleys  , in any part of the City , there are people who actually live in Alleys in NYC   ------even Manhattan , NYC is safer today for the tourists   but to say that NYC is a Walk in the park would  be incorrect 

Have you seen the size of the rats in those allys?

D.C. too.

• Haha 1