Costco Now Carrying Klipsch

thebes

Stopped in Costco today only to spot Klipsch Model  KHO-7 outdoors speakers.  They are half the price they are offered for on the Klipsch website.

A search of the Costco website reveals that they are carrying seven other Klipsch products.

This is a good thing.

• Like 6

They have a 30 day refund policy. Need to go get the H IV’s I want. Will stick my 100 hour H III’s in the box for the return. 

But back to reality, it is good to see increased exposure. We need Klipsch to stay around for our grand children. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, milwaukeebill said:

Does Costco sell Heresys at a discounted price?

If so,I will get a membership to their shopping club!

doubt it , the Heritage Line is restricted to some Vendors only ,

On 7/2/2020 at 8:05 PM, wuzzzer said:

Yes.  They have none. 

How do you know this?  Where are you getting this information?  Costco has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and excellent return policy.  Why would Klipsch allow Costco to sell their products without a warranty, and vice versa?  That does not make sense.

I have been a Price Club/Costco member since 1979 and have NEVER had a problem with a return.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

How do you know this?  Where are you getting this information?  Costco has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and excellent return policy.  Why would Klipsch allow Costco to sell their products without a warranty, and vice versa?  That does not make sense.

I have been a Price Club/Costco member since 1979 and have NEVER had a problem with a return.

Well, in the case with Rolex and many other brands they sell, the items are purchased from sources other than the actual brand.  As a result no factory warranty is present.  The brands have no control over it.