No sound from bass bin on Khorn

Srinath

Guys, this is getting ridiculous (but at least no one suggested new fancy capacitors on the crossover, yet).

Let's do the obvious first since you do not yet have access to a volt meter. Have a look at the fuse, if it looks okay then it is (probably) okay (yes, I said probably). If the woofer is still in the cabinet, then get a flashlight and a small mirror (like a dental mirror) and examine whether the tinsel leads to the woofer look okay or whether they might be detached.

Then, as said before, get a small battery and a cobble a couple of wires together (they do not need to be cryo-treated). Hold the ends to the terminals were the tinsel leads are. Then briefly touch the other end of the wires to a battery (you already pulled out the flashlight ....). Does the speaker go "thump" or does the cone move? 

It sounds like the OP may not have much experience, so I would caution against de-soldering the leads at the speaker end. Anyway, that would not come until later.

Good luck,

-Tom

EDIT: I just saw that last reply. I assume "direct form the amp" means the fuse was bypassed. If so the woofer is needs to be fixed or replaced (most probable). However there is still a small chance that the woofer is okay but the tinsel lead has detached. Inspect and determine whether it might be fixable