R.I.P. Carl Reiner

DizRotus

Legend indeed. With a son who turned out to be, not just a Meathead, but a great director in his own right, with a typical Hollywood leftist attitude, where he suffered Zero ramifications from his own political ideology.

54 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Legend indeed. With a son who turned out to be, not just a Meathead, but a great director in his own right, with a typical Hollywood leftist attitude, where he suffered Zero ramifications from his own political ideology.

So meathead was basically typecast then.

• Like 1

If you don't like a guy's viewpoints, don't go to his funeral.  Maybe even don't comment on it in an RIP thread.  Even if you like a guy's viewpoints, is it appropriate?  Or is this forum now a contest to see who can be the most classless?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

We mentioned his son not him.  Glad to see your policing threads now.

Exactly.  How classless is that?  I'm not policing threads, but I am shining some light.  So a person dies, so let's use the news as an excuse to pillory his son?  C'mon. man!  Let me guess, if I announce the death of my step-father, or my uncle, or my father, or let's say someone else does the same, we will accept a standard of using the thread as an excuse to pillory the surviving member of the family?  Have we gone inhumanly daft?

• Like 1