HELP! Apple Bluetooth issues

Hi! I recently picked up a second pair of R41PM's.

The first pair sit in a building and run youtube/spotify on a windows laptop just fine.

No interruptions, nothing. 

The second pair run apple music or itunes over Bluetooth in a room. 

My issue is the bluetooth connection with apple. I have an iphone and connect to the speakers over BT but if I try to switch to another song my phone with play the music but the speakers wont dish out the sound so I have to reconnect regularly. Its pretty annoying stuff. I saw Klipsch posted a thread about apple issues awhile ago but it seems to be an issue. 

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Please help if you have some time or information. Thanks! 

I mean, it's Apple, but it's also not Apple. Other companies have figured out how to keep a stable BT connection, I guess Klipsch is saying go with some other brands? That's the impression I'm getting anyway. I have similar problems with a tiny Heritage Groove, though it's a little bit different. Besides a lack of battery status, it'll intermittently decide to stop working. I've tried simply asking Klipsch, but never got a reply, so I dunno, maybe bluetooth just ain't their thing?

• 1 month later...

You can try to uninstall and install the Spotify or YouTube app on your computer to see whether it works well for you. If not, you can contact Apple support team to ask what happened. 

If you are urgent, you can use AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download and convert Spotify songs to iPhone' compatible files and try to stream music from it via the Bluetooth. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello team,
I have the same problem. Today I bought the R-41PM today 05.06.2021 and when connected by bluetooth it reproduces the music well. but when changing the album the player shows that the music is progressing, however the speaker does not reproduce the sound. I called apple support and they told me that it is probably an incompatibility between apple music and bluetooth. This problem does NOT happen on Spotify. test with 3 different Iphone and the symptom is the same.
Check if there is a firmware available for this speaker model and it is not listed.

• 2 months later...