WTB - Tube Receiver, Fisher X-202B or X-202C

MacWorks

Wanted to dip my toes into the world of tube amps to go with my new/used Klipsch.

I thought that maybe The Fisher X-202B or X-202C might be more financially approachable than a Marantz or Mcintosh. 

That said, working condition would be better, but would consider non working as well.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, MacWorks said:

Wanted to dip my toes into the world of tube amps to go with my new/used Klipsch.

I thought that maybe The Fisher X-202B or X-202C might be more financially approachable than a Marantz or Mcintosh. 

That said, working condition would be better, but would consider non working as well.

Thanks!

You should also consider a Fisher 500C, highly recommended......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MacWorks said:

Thanks!

recently recapped a 202B and the result was impressive ------

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, triceratops said:

If we're talking reasonably-priced, vintage tube integrated amps that play well with Klipsch, there are lots of Scott enthusiasts on here. The Eico HF-81 integrated also has its fans. Search the 2-channel forum for more information.

Talkin Tubes subforum section is a good place to look for Scott, Fisher, etc...

• 2 weeks later...