Hey Klipsch ...

Deang

It's looks like they are mostly done with wired stuff and doing wireless and Bluetooth only. I honestly don't know. It's hard to tell since the page is out of date. I've been trying to score a new pair of x12i for a month and finally gave up.

I started recommending Etymotic and Shure to friends.

• Sad 1

I don’t know what the hell you guys are looking at. I can find anything they make right now. Yes some items you have to order or buy from a dealership. That’s why the pay to be a authorized dealer
And yes you can buy some right off Klipsch website. So what are you pea breads talking about. ? I can show you many many more pics or even place the links for you if your to lazy to look. First you click the 3 little lines at the top right of the page and it drops down all the info you need
03a51e71263f1ce132ccf802c13e13de.png
35adb697e8d224c9daf1f3e0f235ce68.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show me a screenshot of some x12i or x20i in your cart.

If you do a search, you get this page. 

https://www.klipsch.com/products/reference-x20i-in-ear-headphones

If you use the drop down for headphones, all they have is the T5 crap. All of the other stuff is gone. 

Instead of calling us names, how about you just go away until you can keep up. 

2 weeks ago, after several days of trying, I was able to get ahold of someone at Klipsch to order a replacement pair of earpads for my HP-3's.  He confimed (as I had suspected) that the HP-3's were discontinued.  He did make the comment that Klipsch could in the future come out with an upgraded HP-3 (what, the HP-3 II?).  I'm kind of not expecting that to happen.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, carlthess40 said:

I don’t know what the hell you guys are looking at. I can find anything they make right now. Yes some items you have to order or buy from a dealership. That’s why the pay to be a authorized dealer
And yes you can buy some right off Klipsch website. So what are you pea breads talking about. ? I can show you many many more pics or even place the links for you if your to lazy to look. First you click the 3 little lines at the top right of the page and it drops down all the info you need

Thanks for your high quality problem solving post that just spent three or four sentences patronizing people and name calling instead of contributing to the conversation and paying attention to what anyone was actually saying.  Really shows the overall quality that this community has become.

23 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Thanks for your high quality problem solving post that just spent three or four sentences patronizing people and name calling instead of contributing to the conversation and paying attention to what anyone was actually saying.  Really shows the overall quality that this community has become.

You consider that the “overall quality“ of this forum?  I think you are sadly mistaken.

10 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Unchecked anyway.  But you know I always make an exception for you, jimbo.

I know, and I certainly appreciate that, but of course you realize that you are in the significant minority in that regard… But that’s OK.

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, Deang said:

It's looks like they are mostly done with wired stuff and doing wireless and Bluetooth only. I honestly don't know. It's hard to tell since the page is out of date. I've been trying to score a new pair of x12i for a month and finally gave up.

I started recommending Etymotic and Shure to friends.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa35i4-klipsch-ref-x12i-in-ear

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-X12i-Bluetooth-Wireless-Neckband-Headphones-Black-Leather-NEW/223782339977?epid=219563760&hash=item341a778589:g:0~YAAOSwi5xd6Y-v