Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deang

Hey Klipsch ...

Recommended Posts

... you might want to update your website since you apparently discontinued the majority of your wired IEMs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was glad to see I wasn't the only one confused.

 

Also, is Klipsch done with headphones altogether?  Can only seem to find the HP-3's and earphones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's looks like they are mostly done with wired stuff and doing wireless and Bluetooth only. I honestly don't know. It's hard to tell since the page is out of date. I've been trying to score a new pair of x12i for a month and finally gave up.

 

I started recommending Etymotic and Shure to friends.

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, on the website, but they are no longer for sale anywhere -- all authorized dealers say "DISCONTINUED by Manufacturer".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know what the hell you guys are looking at. I can find anything they make right now. Yes some items you have to order or buy from a dealership. That’s why the pay to be a authorized dealer
And yes you can buy some right off Klipsch website. So what are you pea breads talking about. ? I can show you many many more pics or even place the links for you if your to lazy to look. First you click the 3 little lines at the top right of the page and it drops down all the info you need
03a51e71263f1ce132ccf802c13e13de.png
35adb697e8d224c9daf1f3e0f235ce68.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Show me a screenshot of some x12i or x20i in your cart.

 

If you do a search, you get this page. 
 

https://www.klipsch.com/products/reference-x20i-in-ear-headphones

 

If you use the drop down for headphones, all they have is the T5 crap. All of the other stuff is gone. 
 

Instead of calling us names, how about you just go away until you can keep up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 weeks ago, after several days of trying, I was able to get ahold of someone at Klipsch to order a replacement pair of earpads for my HP-3's.  He confimed (as I had suspected) that the HP-3's were discontinued.  He did make the comment that Klipsch could in the future come out with an upgraded HP-3 (what, the HP-3 II?).  I'm kind of not expecting that to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, carlthess40 said:

I don’t know what the hell you guys are looking at. I can find anything they make right now. Yes some items you have to order or buy from a dealership. That’s why the pay to be a authorized dealer
And yes you can buy some right off Klipsch website. So what are you pea breads talking about. ? I can show you many many more pics or even place the links for you if your to lazy to look. First you click the 3 little lines at the top right of the page and it drops down all the info you need

Thanks for your high quality problem solving post that just spent three or four sentences patronizing people and name calling instead of contributing to the conversation and paying attention to what anyone was actually saying.  Really shows the overall quality that this community has become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Really shows the overall quality that this community has become.

cool -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Thanks for your high quality problem solving post that just spent three or four sentences patronizing people and name calling instead of contributing to the conversation and paying attention to what anyone was actually saying.  Really shows the overall quality that this community has become.

You consider that the “overall quality“ of this forum?  I think you are sadly mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

You consider that the “overall quality“ of this forum?  I think you are sadly mistaken.


I am a high quality individual, I thinks he’s speaking about me — 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

You consider that the “overall quality“ of this forum?  I think you are sadly mistaken.

Unchecked anyway.  But you know I always make an exception for you, jimbo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, richieb said:


I am a high quality individual, I thinks he’s speaking about me — 

Well, OK then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Unchecked anyway.  But you know I always make an exception for you, jimbo.

I know, and I certainly appreciate that, but of course you realize that you are in the significant minority in that regard… But that’s OK.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richieb said:


I am a high quality individual, I thinks he’s speaking about me — 

damn right

 

Klipsch KPT-904 Speakers (Frankenstein Edition) | Klipsch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, Deang said:

It's looks like they are mostly done with wired stuff and doing wireless and Bluetooth only. I honestly don't know. It's hard to tell since the page is out of date. I've been trying to score a new pair of x12i for a month and finally gave up.

 

I started recommending Etymotic and Shure to friends.

 

 

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa35i4-klipsch-ref-x12i-in-ear

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-X12i-Bluetooth-Wireless-Neckband-Headphones-Black-Leather-NEW/223782339977?epid=219563760&hash=item341a778589:g:0~YAAOSwi5xd6Y-v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll watch the auction.

 

Have no interest in Bluetooth or wireless stuff.

 

I just ordered a pair of Shure SE846.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RandyH 000 said:

damn right

He just wasn't smart enough to keep them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...