OU: KPT-200 (Poinciana, FL)

billybob

Just now, billybob said:

Newish looking...is the price within reason?

Yeah, I paid $400 for a pair shipped to me from Florida. They are definitely worth it. IF these were local I would grab these too. Completely blew my RP-250S away and hung with my KLF-30 to fair volume levels.

Tim

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Newish looking...is the price within reason?

price is fantastic  - these are birch cabs    , 300$ would be a steal for the pair -----and they are great for a home cinema ------or as a Heresy Replacement -------

• Like 2

If anybody wants them I can get them for $250. The guy is going to meet me partway in Orlando tomorrow. So if someone wants them they can friends and family me the money and I will pack them for shipping and you would only pay for what the actual shipping is. Please let me know by this evening so I can get something set up
Yeah have any reservations please check out my user name as I’ve done this for many people and no one has had any problems with me helping them out for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I buy and sell a ton of audio gear. Countless amount of Klipsch gear. Someone that I sold speakers to about two years ago, text me today just after my last post. Asking me if I was not going to buy the speakers, he olive to get them. That’s one of many reasons I love dealing with you guys and many other true audio fans. I told him to please buy them as I have way to many speakers and was really just going to buy them and pass them to someone else in need of them.
How many other forums out there that a member will ask your permission to buy something that’s not yours ????
I hope he gets them and enjoys them for many years.
One last note:::

If you can play your table, at lest have one on the tv playing your music [emoji443][emoji445][emoji444]
79f1de8a442075b190426b03c49fa74d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carl was kind enough to let me go get these and I did bring them home today ! It was a 4 hour round trip but well worth it.

The speakers aren't quite as mint as his pictures or description but they are in very good shape.Thanks to @billybob for posting these and thanks to @carlthess40 for letting me grab them 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Lol, cool...let us know how they sound please. thanks

They sound great ! This is my second pair , supposedly they came out of a church.

My new truck a  2020 Siverdado HD Duramax has a 110 outlet in the bed . I brought a small marantz receiver and speaker wire so 

I could test them. When I pulled up the young man had them pounding in the garage with a mixer and amp running them. They sounded so good I checked to make sure they were the only ones running as he had several other speakers in the garage.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gnote said:

They sound great ! This is my second pair , supposedly they came out of a church.

My new truck a  2020 Siverdado HD Duramax has a 110 outlet in the bed . I brought a small marantz receiver and speaker wire so 

I could test them. When I pulled up the young man had them pounding in the garage with a mixer and amp running them. They sounded so good I checked to make sure they were the only ones running as he had several other speakers in the garage.

Lol, alright thanks!

Chevy...like a rock...

24 minutes ago, Gnote said:

Carl was kind enough to let me go get these and I did bring them home today ! It was a 4 hour round trip but well worth it.

The speakers aren't quite as mint as his pictures or description but they are in very good shape.Thanks to @billybob for posting these and thanks to @carlthess40 for letting me grab them 

GREAT JOB-

14 minutes ago, Gnote said:

GREAT DEAL