You guys are not going to like this!

mr clean

I’m pick up a new car tomorrow. It’s a Toyota Avalon. The is the part your not going to like. I’m getting the premium stereo and the brand is JBL! Don’t be to hard on me. It has 14 speakers and 1200 watts. I played white the one in the car I test drove and it sounds pretty mean. Even has a sub. The wife bribed me with the stereo to get the car😎! Peace

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I don't like that it is a Toyota...

I do! My work Car which is a Camry has almost 300,000 miles on it. Still runs like a top. I have a 2014 Tundra also. Great truck!  This car may get me to the funeral parlor, but I hope not😎.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Goals brother ya have to have goals...  14 speakers?  1200 watts?  A sub?  

Mines just like that but louder with more bass. I think she may have liked the vibe if you know what I mean😜!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, mr clean said:

I’m pick up a new car tomorrow. It’s a Toyota Avalon. The is the part your not going to like. I’m getting the premium stereo and the brand is JBL! Don’t be to hard on me. It has 14 speakers and 1200 watts. I played white the one in the car I test drove and it sounds pretty mean. Even has a sub. The wife bribed me with the stereo to get the car😎! Peace

if it sounds good, it sounds good...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mr clean said:

I do! My work Car which is a Camry has almost 300,000 miles on it. Still runs like a top. I have a 2014 Tundra also. Great truck!  This car may get me to the funeral parlor, but I hope not😎.

Toyota is the best car in the world --------by the way the Avalon is an upscale Camry ------so you're doing real good

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

It's a car, not a listening room.  I like to drive when I drive, and listen when I listen.  

or listen to sports radio , Hockey , Footbal , Baseball, Basketball -----      Het where is everybody , what a  boring year for any sports fan -

• Like 1

Just now, grasshopper said:

I took5 CDs for a 4000 mile trip... never listened to them or the radio.

where did you go --------------4 thousand miles ---------that's like 10 days ---a lot of coffee , or Mountain DEW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

I listened to sports radio, as a child.  The games went past my bedtime so I had to sneak it in.

We'd hide with a small transistor radio and use this

Transistor Radio Ear Piece 1960's WORKS single plug-in earphone ...

• Like 3