Night at a movie, cooking out and keeping safe distance

Coytee

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Coytee said:

'spose you're right.  Heck, they might even like listening to some Marie.... :ph34r2:

There just nudist, they may still have good taste in music so the Marie might not go over so well ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Not sure about your taste in music but I know you have good taste in speakers.

But if you didn't mention Marie so much people might not suspect, remember what Jim did, I reminded him of that a few weeks ago and he laughed.

• Moderators

Jim is a really funny guy and silly at times.

I have to tell you a story, we were moving some of those glass display cases around and deciding which ones we could keep. Well there was only one we had to get rid of so we loaded it on the back of his trailer, we asked if he wanted to move it more to the front and he said no it's OK it's really heavy, so i said well I  brought some rope it's right inside the door I'll go get it, he said no it won't move. I was normal height and about 4' long

So we head off to the dump, his truck and he was driving so I said OK. were on some back road going about 50 mph and he looks in the mirror and says wow that 18 wheeler just swerved all the way into the other lane, next he says Oh crap the cabinet is gone. :o 

We turned around and found it or where it happened, all that was left was millions of tiny pieces of glass most of it off the road. It had fell off the back shattered and went to the side off into the weeds. 

It was kind of funny since no one got hurt, you should have seen Jim's face, we told him thanks we always wanted to see one of those thrown off a truck at 50 mph, he said your welcome and laughed. Since then every time we have to move something we give him a hard time and remind him of the cabinet.

• Like 2

Try this 1970 scope  movie called "Kaptain Kronos" . I't about a professional vampire hunter converted from a military captain who got bit buy a vampire and shook it off. Is that tough or what? The movie is actually a slug except for the classic bar fight and the 20 minute sword fight at the end.

JJK

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, dtel said:

Jim is a really funny guy and silly at times.

I have to tell you a story, we were moving some of those glass display cases around and deciding which ones we could keep. Well there was only one we had to get rid of so we loaded it on the back of his trailer, we asked if he wanted to move it more to the front and he said no it's OK it's really heavy, so i said well I  brought some rope it's right inside the door I'll go get it, he said no it won't move. I was normal height and about 4' long

So we head off to the dump, his truck and he was driving so I said OK. were on some back road going about 50 mph and he looks in the mirror and says wow that 18 wheeler just swerved all the way into the other lane, next he says Oh crap the cabinet is gone. :o 

We turned around and found it or where it happened, all that was left was millions of tiny pieces of glass most of it off the road. It had fell off the back shattered and went to the side off into the weeds. 

It was kind of funny since no one got hurt, you should have seen Jim's face, we told him thanks we always wanted to see one of those thrown off a truck at 50 mph, he said your welcome and laughed. Since then every time we have to move something we give him a hard time and remind him of the cabinet.

Ummm.....  isn't he an engineer?

Oh, I'll bet he's an EE verses mechanical....

:o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Love the cup dispenser Richard.  Buy or make?

Brought over by the neighbors.  I have no idea what the answer is.  Like me to find out?  (my guess is purchased)

2 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Brought over by the neighbors.  I have no idea what the answer is.  Like me to find out?  (my guess is purchased)

Yea, just curious.  In the past whenever we had a bunch of people over we always scramble for the sharpie and to get cups labeled. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Yea, just curious.  In the past whenever we had a bunch of people over we always scramble for the sharpie and to get cups labeled. 

Just called and spoke with them.  (he's clueless)  She said she's had that for years....and has no recollection of when she bought it nor from where.

So....did some hunting & pecking.....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/811515814/wood-solo-cup-holder-with-sharpie-mark?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-paper_and_party_supplies-party_supplies-party_decor-other&utm_custom1=a393915e-d311-489d-8852-593a64bbc200&utm_content=go_304502435_22746037835_78727267115_pla-315269640899_c__811515814&utm_custom2=304502435&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIot2F1u296gIVD9vACh06iwA-EAQYASABEgLAEvD_BwE

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Totally agree.

But look how the cups were put in it, someone placed them so it made a red white and blue pattern, awe, I would think whoever thought to put flowers in the vase's and on the tables with the white table cloths.

I suspect it was Mrs. Coytee, if there is such a person ?

On 7/5/2020 at 11:32 AM, Coytee said:

Yeah, we done it again.

Grilled out some hamburgers, hotdogs, had various deserts ....

Watched the Heist with Gene Hackman.

You can sort of see my house in the background of at least one of the pictures....  so the field you see is sort of my front yard.

Oh, and had to use my brother in laws powered EV's and a sub for the sound.

11.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

that property is begging for pups, 

where are they?

1 hour ago, dtel said:

But look how the cups were put in it, someone placed them so it made a red white and blue pattern, awe, I would think whoever thought to put flowers in the vase's and on the tables with the white table cloths.

I suspect it was Mrs. Coytee, if there is such a person ?

To be honest, I didn't pick up on that!  Kudo's to you.  That would have been created by the wife of my wife's cousin who lives next door on the farm.

Marion (my wife) did the flowers using things she's got growing around the house.  She's always got something blooming unless she had me water it.....then it's at risk of being brown & crispy.

36 minutes ago, Could sound better said:

that property is begging for pups, 

where are they?

In the geriatric ward in the house!!!  Down to two dogs (lost my Avatar, Otis, recently).  

We recently had a road dump....  an Australian Shepherd who has MASSIVE amounts of energy.  Totally untrained, rambunctious and we're trying to calm him down so we can find another home for him.  (he jumps all over our elderly dogs and evidently, wants to eat the cat)

• Sad 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Coytee said:

To be honest, I didn't pick up on that!  Kudo's to you.  That would have been created by the wife of my wife's cousin who lives next door on the farm.

Marion (my wife) did the flowers using things she's got growing around the house.  She's always got something blooming unless she had me water it.....then it's at risk of being brown & crispy.

Well it did look nice, I noticed because it's something I would not have the patience to bother with or have thought of. 

So you kill her plants, water them and make her happy, she would probably be shocked.

• Like 1